Vancouver, BC — HeadHeartHand (3H) Foundation recently conducted a social empowerment research focusing on Black Youths and Young Adults to address the root cause of the issues affecting their growth and development. The outcome of this research carried out by Mohplus Consulting, calls for the need for a more directed and systematic approach to improving the socioeconomic of BC’s Black youths and young adults by way of a British Columbia Black Youth Action Plan (BC BYAP). Join us to discuss the outcome of this research work on July 29th 2023 5PM PT Vancouver Time at Surrey City Hall, 13450 104 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3T 1V8, Level 2, Community Room.
Key elements of such plan will need to incorporate:
- A Holistic and Strength-based Approach to Programming for Black Youth and Young Adults.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Education Internship, Employment and Training.
- Opportunities for Promoting the Mental Health of Black youth.
- Reduced Time to Employment and Earning.
- Mentorship Opportunities for Black youth.
- Active Family and Community Involvement.
Watch out for more details.
For more information on collaboration and sponsorship, email us @Program@3hfoundation.ca or call +1 236–429–2507. https://www.3hfoundation.ca/events